Building Powerful Leadership Teams: From Forming to Storming
The Building Powerful Leadership Teams program is designed to build the level of trust, collaboration and accountability within a leadership team and increase the team’s performance in meeting its goals.
Teams going through the program can expect to:
- Identify the barriers to increased trust and performance, and develop a plan to reduce these barriers.
- Learn to give and receive feedback.
- Learn to manage conflict without undue stress.
- Hold meetings that stay on track and produce the desired results.
- Learn useful practices for group decision-making and problem solving.
- Clarify purpose, goals, and working methods.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities, and how each member interacts with the others in accomplishing tasks.